The world’s first long-range robotic scanning instrument
Some products define an era. Others create a new one. The new Topcon IS scanning, robotic, reflectorless imaging station is that product. Its only limit is your imagination.
Topcon's Imaging Station (IS) combines the best of two worlds, advanced imaging and high-accuracy surveying, incorporating real-time field imagery with spatial data. The IS's powerful functionality is controlled using Topcon's exclusive ImageMaster software that produces "photography with dimension", a revolutionary and cost effective alternative to laser scanning. Reality captured for results unimaginable.
Imaging Station Series Features:
- Photo Fieldbook - creates a 360° Photo Fieldbook. In seconds.
- IntelligentScan automatically recognizes significant features in the images. Its 20 pps scan rate is ideal for most applications, and its 2000m precision reflectorless range is tops in its class.
- ImageDrive lets you visually operate from the controller and easily switch from imaging to prism tracking.
- First with Independent Control to allow complete control from your computer, WiFi-equipped FC-2200, and other compatible devices.
- Integrated dual-camera array with wide-area and 30x scope view so you can zoom in on the detail you need.
A Robot at Heart
The IS doesn't forsake its robotic roots. The IS has all the features of our GPT-9000A robotic total station and more.
Our 9000A series robotic system features sophisticated technology unique to Topcon– our one-touch quick lock feature that set the standard in robotic target acquisition has taken another step forward, with the sleek new RC-3 system. All 9000A series robotic systems offer reflectorless measurement superior to any other instrument available – capable of precision measurements at a mind-boggling 2000 meters! Packed with a wide variety of advanced technologies, the Topcon GPT-9000A series robotic total station demonstrates why Topcon continues to be the world's leader in precision survey instrumentation:
- Innovative, completely cable-free system design
- Superior X-TRAC™ Quick-Lock tracking technology
- Full-color, graphical Windows Mobile instrument & field controller interface
- The most advanced, longest range, and most powerful reflectorless technology available
- Integrated interference free 2.4 GHz SpSp robotic data communications
The X-TRAC 7 robotic system upgrade is now available for the IS instrument. This enhancement to firmware and software affects the robotic tracking, quick-lock, radios, and data collector performance.
The IS and accessories fit into one case